Since its invention in 1952, the barcode had been designed to improve the processes of each and every one of the businesses that used it. It was in 1966 that made its grand appearance with such success that it is still used today.
If you have a business, whether large or small, เครื่องพิมพ์บาร์โค้ด tsc will help you improve the efficiency and productivity of your company, thanks to the fact that it complements your experience.
The Barcode is a symbol that is used on the back of the products and that is represented in light and dark vertical lines of different thicknesses to represent unique characters for each product and that with the help of a barcode reader or scanner is decrypted.
It is the most widely used automatic identifier so far since it can be printed on envelopes, boxes, bottles, cans, books, cards, and any other means of identification that you can imagine.
Advantages of Barcode Printer
“Bar codes played an incredible role in facilitating the overall integration of the products. Several years ago, there was a big problem of huge lines of packages and lack of control of product stocks, and the barcode emerged as a solution to this problem”.
Barcodes Have Greatly Simplified the Operation of Businesses, these are some:
- The consumer obtains a better and faster service, avoiding long queues.
- Typing errors disappear, obtaining a ticket with the list of items purchased.
- The margin of error is very low when weighing each of the products.
- Increased speed in reading data.
- The instruments for reading the codes are easy to connect.
- It has better quality control and customer service.
Before choosing a เครื่องพิมพ์บาร์โค้ด tsc for your market Sale, the main thing is to know the types of barcodes, readers, or scanners that exist.